A Message for past members of CUPE 4186

ICT has set up a public site for CUPE Bill 124. You can find the link at: Ldcsb.ca > Have a Question > CUPE Bill 124
Messages will go to HR and they will answer any questions. If you need to change your address or banking information, they will be in contact.